QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
What's the secret to taking a great photograph?
The secret to taking a great photograph is incorporating lighting, composition and a sharp focal point
What questions might you ask a client when putting together
1) What is the purpose of the video?
2) Is there a sample video online that is similar to what you want to create
3) What do you want the video to achieve?
4) What is the target video length?
5) What style or video format (e.g., documentary, customer testimonial)?
6) What is your budget range?
What do you love most about your job?
What I most about my job working with new clients and fulfilling their vision for every project I am involved in
What inspired you to start your own business?
A professor from my university inspired me to create my own video business.
Why should our clients choose you?
Clients should choose me because I am dedicated, hardworking and fast when meeting deadlines for their projects